Oranjarra Partners is a global consulting business focused on academic libraries, vendors and suppliers of content and ancillary services and publishers. Established in 2010, Oranjarra inherited, and continues to build upon, a foundation of unparalleled expertise garnered in over 25 years of collaboration with more than 90 academic libraries, consortia and content providers in North America, Asia and Australasia.
We provide custom calibrated strategies and best practice solutions based on your real needs.
- Collection analysis, development and management strategies
- Acquisition, discovery and open access (OA) workflow strategies for all relevant digital and print content
- Return on Investment and demonstrating value to stakeholders
- Scenario planning
- Market analysis and new business models
- Contracts, Tenders and RFPs
- Vendor review, assessment, negotiation and liaison
- Much more (see Services/Support)
Oranjarra can help you identify and achieve your goals and successfully confront your challenges. Contact us--your enquiries and comments are always welcome.
I...wish to acknowledge the valuable assistance of Stephen Pugh of Oranjarra Partners. Stephen's high level of expertise in this field was a key factor in the successful completion of the tender process.
~Fides Datu Lawton, Director of Libraries, ACU
PO Box 1899
Aptos, CA 95001, USA